From Becoming Minimalist
If you are looking at how to change and improve and improve your life I am strongly suggesting that you consider living a more minimalist lifestyle.
You need to Change The Code of your internal programming.
For starters here are some of the benefits of living a minimalist lifestyle. If you can think of more please post them in the comments.
- benefit #28 – find work you love
- benefit #27 – get out of debt
- benefit #26 – drop-by guests, no sweat
- benefit #25 – less time shopping (more productive life)
- benefit #24 – use less standby power
- benefit #23 – more opportunity for rest
- benefit #22 – less places for your heart to go
- benefit #21 – display what you value most
- benefit #20 – never have to organize a garage sale
- benefit #19 – less work for someone else
- benefit #18 – room to add
- benefit #17 – more time
- benefit #16 – financially support other causes
- benefit #15 – less luggage
- benefit #14 – visually appealing
- benefit #13 – never have to go antiquing
- benefit #12 – easier to entertain
- benefit #11 – easier souvenir shopping
- benefit #10 – possessions do not equal joy
- benefit #9 – good for the environment
- benefit #8 – less stress
- benefit #7 – minimalism begets minimalism
- benefit #6 – not tied to the past
- benefit #5 – freedom
- benefit #4 – easier to clean
- benefit #3 – you can find your umbrella
- benefit #2 – the example you set for your kids
- benefit #1 – simple dollars and sense
These are just some of the benefits of living a minimalist lifestyle. I truly believe that this is the path to changing your life for the better.
Please share your thoughts in the comments.
Be sure to share this post.
“Change The Code. Change Your Life”