Chai Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Prep Time:5 minutes
- 1-1/4 cups hot brewed chai tea
- 2 T coconut milk(I use full fat as I am following more of a ketogenic diet)
- 1 T pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 t ground cinnamon
- 1/4 t ground ginger
- 1/8 t ground nutmeg
- 1/8 t ground cloves
- 1/8 t ground allspice
- Maple syrup to taste
1. In a blender, add the tea, coconut milk, pumpkin, and spices.
2. Blend until combined and a little frothy. (Be careful of the hot tea.)
3. Pour into a mug and stir in maple syrup to taste.
That’s it! Your paleo friendly Chai Pumpkin Spiced Latte. Hope you like it.
Please share this with your friends.
“Change The Code. Change Your Life”