Thought provoking questions about life are deep inquiries that shine a light on the essence of living and help awaken our full potential as human beings.
As I am traveling through Nicaragua I am trying to learn about myself. Who I am. Why I believe certain things. What scares me. And more.
” judge a man by his questions rather than his answers.”-Voltaire
You’ll get to know someone better by asking them the right questions. In the same way, you get to know yourself better by asking yourself the right questions. People who continually ask themselves thought provoking questions that bring introspection will, in effect, create a foundation for a happier life full of purpose and meaning.
Law of Cause and Effect
The Law of Cause and Effect states that if you put out good thoughts accompanied by good actions, you will receive good things. Asking yourself thought provoking questions cultivates good thoughts and allows for self reflection. It helps you maintain a conscious awareness of where you are, where you have been and where you intend to go. Through self reflection you are able to see, organize and preserve your dreams, desires and goals. This conscious awareness is vital in life and opens doors for many good things to come your way.
Ask yourself questions that provoke your mind and force you to reconsider the way you live and the way you look at the world. The best questions to ask usher in a new perspective and remind us who we are, as well as who we aspire to be. They are questions that tend to become inner voices of wisdom, guiding us through the sometimes turbulent journey of life.
These 16 thought provoking questions have no right or wrong answers. Asking them is the answer.
1. Who am I really?
2. What do I think about the future?
3. If this were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?
4. What am I really scared of?
5. Am I holding on to something I need to let go of?
6. If not now, then when?
7. What matters most in my life?
8. What am I doing about the things that matter most in my life?
9. Why do I matter?
10. Have I done anything lately worth remembering?
11. Have I made someone smile today?
12. What have I given up on?
13. When did I last push the boundaries of my comfort zone?
14. If I had to instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby’s mind, what advice would I give?
15. What small act of kindness was I once shown that I will never forget?
16. Which is worse—failing or never trying?
What thought provoking questions have you asked yourself?
Did you enjoy this post? Please share it on social media. Pinning to Pinterest is especially appreciated. Thank you.
“Change the Code. Change Your Life.”